This is our newest lantern inspired by beautiful Japanese architecture! It holds a little tea light candle casting incredible shadows and giving a stylish, clean, modern look to your room. This item was designed by us and laser cut out of birch wood in our home studio in Nashville.
It comes flat packed as a kit that you put together yourself. Assembly required and enjoyed!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• This Japanese Pagoda Lantern ships flat-packed, unassembled, and ready to get your inner child excited.
• After unpacking and following the assembly instructions found on our website (onemanonegarage.com/support) you will put your new creation to the test. Light it up, dim the lights, and be mesmerized!
• If you are giving this as a gift we strongly recommend you let the recipient enjoy the assembling process. They will love you for the experience you're giving them!
• It measures about 7 inches high, from the base to the tip of the finial.
• The roof eves expand about 6 inches square.
• The base is about 3.75 inches square. CANDLE (*not included)
• ONLY use with a standard tea light candle, wax or LED.
• Be cautious, especially with children around. This item has some pointy parts.
• Although other candles may work in this unit, only use an LED tea light candle. Fire heat may damage it.
As you can see in one of the pictures above, the base detaches from the rest, and that's how you set the candle inside and light it. Once it's lit you can place the body of the pagoda down over the base.
I'm very excited to introduce this new lantern! Took me a few months from start to finish to give it the time it needed for all the detail I wanted it to have. Hope it brings you comforting fuzzy feels! -Sj Stone
The Pagoda lantern came out beautifully. It's a nice little candle light that I've come to love and use as a decoration and light a part of my room.
Lovely product, shipped in a timely manner. Very nice detail. Keep up the good work fellas :)
The precision is amazing
The order went through quickly, shipping was a breeze, and then birthday gifted to a retired architect who was very happy! It was easily assembled with many comments on how great the process was. The finished pagoda as well as the punch out plates remaining are fascinating. He framed the plates and placed them in his art studio and the pagoda also has pride of place. Thank you for a great gift! Keep up the very good work!
It is adorable. Pieces fit together snugly so use care. Use a battery powered tea light for a nice effect.