This is our newest lantern inspired by beautiful Japanese architecture! It holds a little tea light candle casting incredible shadows and giving a stylish, clean, modern look to your room. This item was designed by us and laser cut out of birch wood in our home studio in Nashville.
It comes flat packed as a kit that you put together yourself. Assembly required and enjoyed!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• This Japanese Pagoda Lantern ships flat-packed, unassembled, and ready to get your inner child excited.
• After unpacking and following the assembly instructions found on our website (onemanonegarage.com/support) you will put your new creation to the test. Light it up, dim the lights, and be mesmerized!
• If you are giving this as a gift we strongly recommend you let the recipient enjoy the assembling process. They will love you for the experience you're giving them!
• It measures about 7 inches high, from the base to the tip of the finial.
• The roof eves expand about 6 inches square.
• The base is about 3.75 inches square. CANDLE (*not included)
• ONLY use with a standard tea light candle, wax or LED.
• Be cautious, especially with children around. This item has some pointy parts.
• Although other candles may work in this unit, only use an LED tea light candle. Fire heat may damage it.
As you can see in one of the pictures above, the base detaches from the rest, and that's how you set the candle inside and light it. Once it's lit you can place the body of the pagoda down over the base.
I'm very excited to introduce this new lantern! Took me a few months from start to finish to give it the time it needed for all the detail I wanted it to have. Hope it brings you comforting fuzzy feels! -Sj Stone
I couldn’t be more pleased. Even my husband, not one easily impressed, admired this piece.
The craftsmanship that went into this design is impeccable.
Can’t wait to order again, especially their Cathedral Lamp!!
Have not put it together yet.
I'm retired and very busy?!
This kit far exceeded my expectations. The intricate cuts, attention to detail attest to the quality of this product — the love of craftsmanship shines. I will recommend this proprietor to everyone interested in handicrafts. If you think you want to order this...order this. I promise you. You will not be disappointed.
Bought it as a gift for my boyfriend. He loved it and it looks so cool in our apartment
Those are as surprising Christmas-Presents for my friends!