This lantern inspired by beautiful Japanese architecture! It holds a little tea light candle casting incredible shadows and giving a stylish, clean, modern look to your room. This item was designed by us and laser cut out of birch wood in our home studio in Nashville.
It comes flat packed as a kit that you put together yourself. Assembly required and enjoyed!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• This Japanese Pagoda Lantern ships flat-packed, unassembled, and ready to get your inner child excited.
• After unpacking and following the assembly instructions found on our website (onemanonegarage.com) you will put your new creation to the test. Turn it on, dim the lights, and be mesmerized!
• If you are giving this as a gift we strongly recommend you let the recipient enjoy the assembling process. They will love you for the experience you're giving them!
• It measures about 7 inches high, from the base to the tip of the finial.
• The roof eves expand about 6 inches square.
• The base is about 3.75 inches square.
LED CANDLE (*not included)
• ONLY use with an LED tea light candle!
WARNING! MUST READ!
• Be cautious, especially with children around. This item has some pointy parts.
• Although other candles may work in this unit, only use an LED tea light candle. Fire heat will cause damage. Not complying with this warning disqualifies any request for replacement parts or refunds.
As you can see in one of the pictures above, the base detaches from the rest, and that's how you set the candle inside and light it. Once it's lit you can place the body of the pagoda down over the base.
I'm very excited to introduce this new lantern! Took me a few months from start to finish to give it the time it needed for all the detail I wanted it to have. Hope it brings you comforting fuzzy feels!
Japanese Pagoda Lantern! A Mini 3D Kit Tea Light Candle Holder To Get Peace, Love, and Zen
Awesome project wonderful seller. Will be buying more this week
Bought three and Mom, Sis and I assembled together. Fun bonding experience and we were amazed by how clever the design is and very striking addition to my apartment.
This is a present for my son and his wife. Will wait to hear back from them.
Really like the final product after assembling pieces. Also had a nice burnt woody smell which was actually nice.