Such a strong influence from the style book of Frank Lloyd Wright, this miniature lantern brings out the true lines of classic Arts & Crafts era architecture. Built on the same structure of our larger bird feeder, this elegant small version light can add dramatic lighting to your office or any personal space.
If you're looking for a unique gift idea, this timeless lantern is a fun project to build and enjoy for all ages!
Mothers love it, fathers love it, and kids love giving them as gifts. Time and time again we hear from our customers how much they enjoyed putting together this craft kit together, and dressing up their space in style!
This item was designed by us and laser cut out of birch wood in our studio in Nashville, Tennessee.
It comes flat packed as a kit that you put together yourself. Assembly is required!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• This kit is a neat, tidy packet of small parts. The this wood is light, but snaps together with patience and care. You'll want to add an LED candle for lighting. You can fit a TeaLight or Votive size through the bottom opening. It is not designed to use a normal flame candle.
• After unpacking and following the assembly instructions found on our website (onemanonegarage.com/support) you will put your new creation to the test. Light it up, dim the room, and be mesmerized!
• If you are giving this as a gift WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND you let the recipient enjoy the assembling process. They will love you for the experience you're giving them!
• It measures about 7 inches high.
• The roof is the widest point, roughly 4 inches square.
LED Tealight Candle ONLY (*not included)
• ONLY use light from a source that does not produce heat. Open flames will damage the wood.
• Be cautious, especially with children around. This item has some pointy parts.
This lantern can be used indoors, or limited use outside, as well. You'll want to protect the raw wood with a protective weather coating to keep it looking good in the elements. A spray Clear-Coat works well for keeping the natural grain tones.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
• Kit comes as a small packet, with all the punch cards you need to complete the kit.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
• This kit should take approximately 30-60 minutes to build completely.
• Medium level - Challenge, smaller pieces, somewhat delicate design and detail.